Monday, December 20, 2010

bye, bye evansville

As Jeffrey sat at our favorite Evansville restaurant, Ma T 888 (or China Bistro, for the unauthentic), last Tuesday, our conversation began by the obvious question: are we excited to move? are we ready to leave Evansville? will we miss it? The answers: yes, yes, HAIL NO.

Don't get me wrong, Evansville is cute--plus my family lives there, which was the only reason we were there in the first place. But Evansville lacks people between the ages of 18-25. I mean majorly. If you are not a student at one of the three universities housed by E-ville, fughetaboutit. Jeffrey and I are moving to Utah because we want to expand our social circle beyond my family, Stephen, and Michelle (not that they aren't wonderful--we will miss them so much! We tried to take Michelle with us, seriously).

So to commorate our six months in Evansville, Jeffrey and I decided that night at Ma T 888 to come up with a list of the top five things we will miss most about Evansville (friends and family excluded).

TOP 5 THINGS WE WILL MISS IN EVANSVILLE 

1. Ma T 888


I WILL MISS THIS MEAL SO MUCH.


2. Eddie


Okay, we couldn't think of more than two things. Sue me. 



In other news, Jeffrey and I went to Branson with his parents and had a terrific time! Jeffrey's dad bought cowboy boots, and therefore I inherited his old ones. They are fantastic. 

Jeff's parents bought me this sign:
 (those aren't the boots)

Jeffrey and Santa bonded.


Now we are hanging out in St. Louis until Christmas/New Year is over. And that is about it! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment