Monday, November 1, 2010

jamaica

This is where I will be posting anything personal (or non-food) related. For my vegan food blog, visit it at it's new location, thefreakinvegan.blogspot.com

Jeffrey and I went to Jamaica and did a whole lot of nothing. 
We didn't lay out in the sun, of course (have you seen us?), but enjoyed the beach and
 laying out by the pool at night. The only body part to get sunburned between the two
of us was Jeffrey's feet (?).


The view from our hotel room was awful.



I was really proud of Jeffrey for going snorkeling on the reef.
 Sorry for the awkward photo.


The crows were like mini-vultures. We suspected them of stealing our ketchup packet
and found the evidence to support our suspicions.



Jeffrey and I were fascinated by the crabs.
This one is eating a cherry.
Pictures-taken-in-Jamaica breakdown:
75% food
23% crabs
1% scenery
1% Jeffrey sleeping


 Jeff's favorite restaurant:


I should have the wedding pictures back sometime next week, so be sure to check back here then. And don't forget to take a look at my other blog for my favorite Jamaican dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment