Monday, November 29, 2010

week 5

Jeffrey and I had a festive week last week: thanksgiving, our one month anniversary, Harry Potter...

For our one month anniversary, Jeffrey and I went to the gym and I almost died on the stair stepper. Actually I fell off. Apparently I'm really out of shape. Nevertheless, I eventually climbed back on and finished my workout at a much slower pace. 

Flashback to Jeffrey and I doing some good ole physical activity.
And yes, I did wear those sandals. It was hot out.

Jeffrey left on Wednesday to go to St. Louis for a basketball game and thanksgiving. Sadly, I could not go because I had to work on Thursday and Friday. So no, we're not having marital issues, I just have to work all the time. Plus thanksgiving is actually just a gateway to the Christmas season so it's not a big deal anyway. 

While he was gone, I went to see the new hp movie. 
By myself. Very relaxing.
I'm going to do it on a regular basis.

Thanksgiving! I woke up to vegan stuffing (thanks, mom!) 
and these lovely napkin roses via Brooke.


I've been thinking about carrying Eddie around like Paris Hilton, 
but when I try to dress him up in outfits, he doesn't move.

On Friday, I drove up to St. Louis to meet Jeffrey so we could go have thanksgiving at my grandma's house in Perry. I had a ten page paper due that day (yes, I procrastinated the entire thing). 


Also, I made Rampage cookies.
His muscles are stuffed with peanut butter filling.

2 comments:

  1. RAMPAGE COOKIES! those are awesome.

    you should use frosting to make his chain necklace

    ReplyDelete