Friday, November 5, 2010

two weeks down...

Here are some updates from this week:

1. Our last open house is tomorrow, Nov. 6. It is at the LakeRidge Crossing Clubhouse from 6-9pm. Everyone is welcome to attend, it's a come-and-go type thing.

2. Jeffrey insisted that we start watching Christmas movies, so we watched Christmas Vacation this past week. We realized that we can't stay awake during movies and it took us four nights to finish it.

3. I figured out that Jeffrey discards his dirty socks like so:

 Which, I think, is a bit odd.


4. While we were in Jamaica, my fams did a bit of rearranging and surprised Jeffrey and I with our own little mini apartment. I call it the cave, but no one else calls it that. Anyway, I am in the process of reading Feng Shui for Dummies so I can Feng Shui it. I will post the before and after here.

Jeffrey, in the mean time, is working on some defensive tactics
to keep the locals out of our room (which houses the xbox).
Oh, she's fine.

4. In between acing my final on Thursday and writing my English paper a week early, I also checked out the book Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar (view my full review here) and made some seriously awesome chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Seriously.

Even my family, who has built up an aversion to vegan baked goods as a 
result being the test subject of many failed recipes, liked them.



As a parting gift, feast your eyes on this gem:
You know, people say we look alike, but I just don't see it.

1 comment:

  1. First comment, yes!

    Your post was enjoyable up until the end. I will have nightmares

    ReplyDelete