Sunday, November 14, 2010

week 3

I feel like this week has been pretty productive, but when I actually sit here and think about what we've done for the past few days, I realize we haven't done...anything? School, work, church...pretty much the standards.

I am growing very attached to this book.
Which is sad, because it's the library's. 
If anyone reading this wants to get me this book and it's
counterpart for Christmas, I would be okay with that.

EVERY recipe I've tried is delicious. Okay, so I've only tried two. But they were so delicious, Jeffrey even ate them at his own free will!

Mmm look at that homemade Oreo!
I've adopted the frosting recipe as my own.

In other news, my parents sold our new house. For those who don't know, we (and by we, I mean Sam and Cathy aka my padres) have been trying to sell our old house (which is across the street from our new one) for about three years now. I guess they got tired of having a summer home. So they sold our new one and now we're moving back to the old one. Which is great, because now we can go on vacation again. 

I have been coping with my Grippos addiction. 

Jeffrey and I both went on a date last night. Except Jeffrey went on a date with my dad and I went on a date with Michelle. Michelle and I ate a Eclipse, a Spanish tapas bar that I had a gift card to.

The food was good, but the service was horrible. 
Luckily, we had items to discuss, otherwise it would've been a long night.

I found some gems whilst poking around on Facebook. These come from my sister, Madi.

 (yawning)

(enjoying cake)

(jeff wiping tears off his face. my tears.)


Okay, so on my computer, our graphic to the left isn't cut off, but on Jeff's computer it is. Can everyone see our silhouette in it's fullness, or do I have a problem? 

1 comment:

  1. I see it. I think it depends on how big your screen is.

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete